- Imran Khan is the Only Person who is Happy With his Marriage!
- Pakistani Celebrities Who Converted Their Spouse to Islam
- Feroze Khan: Soon to Get Married!
- Rape, Blackmail, Pointing a gun: Serious Allegations on MQM MNA
- Gluco Allahyar and the Legend of Markhor: A New Treat to the Kids
- Asma Jahangir’s Death: Indian Celebrities are Also Mourning
Verna Banned In Pakistan or Not: Still Confused
Is Verna Banned in Pakistan?
The most anticipated Pakistani movie of the year 2017 is due to be released on 17th of this month but only prior to 2 days of the movie’s release, it has been banned by the Censor Board of Film Censors, Islamabad.
CBFC Chairman Mobashir Hassan told they have not yet decided what to do with the film.
He further said,
The Showman himself has appealed to the censor board for ‘the immediate relief of Verna. The film would be reviewed by a full board of censor board today and the Verna team is hopeful for a positive result.
This is Shoaib Mansoor’s third film that depicts social issues like rape and sexual assault and then use of political power to suppress the victims.
The public is really angry on such an irresponsible act by the censor board. Even Mahira Khan cannot stay quiet on this. She said
Haroon Shahid also tweeted,
People are supporting Verna as it is a film for a good cause. Banning such a film means that the authorities in Pakistan would not like the issues of our society to be highlighted. it is such a shame that we being a Pakistani does not support a good cause for Pakistan.
Let us see whether Verna could be released on the scheduled date or not.
Powered by Facebook Comments